This simulated bar features a number of unusual features, such as:
- Guests will randomly be served alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, depending on study being done in the lab
- The audio system will play music as well as pre-recorded chatter to simulate a busy pub
- There will be video cameras everywhere to record what’s going on inside
- Psychology students will serve as bartenders
- There will be games installed to test risk-taking and eye-hand coordination
- The drinks (real or fake) will be free!
For more information, see this article from The Guardian.