They'll be comparing Stone Brewing's products to those of a Mission Brewing, both of San Diego.
They plan to compare Stone's Pale Ale to Mission's Blonde Ale, Stone's IPA to Mission IPA, Stone's Ruination to Mission's Shipwrecked Double IPA.
On Thursday, they'll have Miles from Cavalier Distributing there to answer questions about the breweries and beers.
Next Thursday, April 11, 2013, they will be having a tasting of Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS). After the tasting, they'll be raffling off the chance to buy the remaining bottles. The raffle takes place at 7pm, so you'll need to get there beforehand to get your name in the pool. You do have to be present to win.
They've also gotten in some new beers:
- Southern Tier Iniquity – a black IPA
- Epic Santa Cruz – a hoppy brown ale
- Epic Pfefferhorn Lager – a nice American craft lager
- Hoppin' Frog Turbo Shandy – an intense shandy
- Flying Dog Snake Dog in cans
Ale Wine & Spirits
7560 Guardwell St.
Powell, OH 43065